Smittybuilt sport bar in MO $20 picked up/trade

From: Garner Sutterfield <stocker75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:53:58 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,

I am in the final stages of my full roll cage
fabrication. As such, my trusty Smittybuilt roll bar
is up for grabs. It is the traditional Bronco 3 piece
unit that bolts in front right against the wheel well
tub and in back behind the wheel tub, against the
tailgate. The foot plates have some rust but it's
fine otherwise. Beats having nothing in your EB. Not
interested in shipping. Let me know if you have
anything neat to trade. In Columbia, smack dab
betwixt KC and StL on 70.

And, pics of the roll cage to come soon.

Later,
Garner