Re: RE: [EBeast] Serpentine conversion info

From: Lars Pedersen <lpedersen_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:31:17 -0800

Allen-

One option might be to get a 50 oz imbalance damper with matching
serpentine pulley- say, from a mustang 5.0, then have the damper rebalanced
to 28 oz by a competent machine shop. If you can't find a donor it might be
the path of least resistance...

If you do find a donor, perhaps you could post your findings. This seems to
come up once in a while.

Lars Pedersen
Davis, CA