Re: RE: [EBeast] Serpentine conversion info

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:32:11 -0800

I'm pretty sure all the later 351W's had the 28 oz. 4-bolt damper. The
302/5.0L went to serpentine early 80's, so that may be the ticket.

You can also try calling March Pulley, or FRPP.

Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA

Think about how much fun you can have playing with it today, and what the
resale value will be tomorrow. Cause nothing is permanent on my vehicle!