who's got their seats mounted in their cage?

From: Garner Sutterfield <stocker75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:02:21 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,

I finally got my driver's seat stabbed in tonight. I
am using '95 Cavalier buckets with modified brackets.
I found it very difficult to get the seat low enough
in the cage. The top of the headrest is about 6-7"
from the middle hoop on the roll cage. I am a little
paranoid, but at 5'10" I still have a good 2-3"
between me and it.

I was curious if anyone else was using aftermarket
seats in their cage and if they might have some pics.
I will have mine up by this time next week.

Later,
Garner