Late Model Bronco Fuel Injection

From: David Senatore <dsenatore_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:53:47 -0500

Is the fuel injection setup from a late model Bronco a desirable setup for
an Early Bronco? If not, why? I've never heard much on that swap, mostly
Grand Marquis, Crown Vic. etc...I know a guy that wants to get rid of his
'89 that his son hit a pole with. The roof and windshield frame are damaged
and he justs wants to get rid of it. He'll give it away to someone that can
use it. It has an Eddie Bauer interior, for whatever that's worth. Front
seats fair, rear is very good. It's right outside of Boston. I'd like to
take the FI setup if it's worth the effort. Would anyone else be interested
in the rest of the vehicle??
Thanks,
Dave