EBR trans question - toploader

From: <TLComm2_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:27:09 EST

I have a close ratio toploader in one of my broncos. It is a nice trans for
street but not too much better than the three speed with floor conversion for
serious rock crawling off road. Very stout for musclecars though and would
be fine for sand and faster stuff. If you are Los Angeles local, email me
and you can check mine out and drive it for feel.

Mine is an original stroppe baja racer roadster from 1968 so I do not know
exactly what conversion parts would be required.

Larry Newell