RE: Dewalts XRP

From: Bob & Janet Wood <johngalt_at_zenitharchery.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:07:11 -0500

I've got a DeWalt 18v and 24v hammerdrill, along with the 18v saber saw
and 24v recip saw. Great tools (I've owned B & D, and while the
corporate ownership may be the same, there is no resemblance in
quality), not a single complaint.

Milwaukee, although I've not owned them, I've used them and they are
great also. The only downside with Milwaukee, is that from what I've
seen, they do not have as full a line of cordless 18v tools as DeWalt,
if that is important to you. I may be wrong, though, I should visit
their web site and find out for sure...in my spare time ;^)

Good luck.