Re: RE: [EBeast] Serpentine conversion info

From: Jim Lemanek <hucklburry_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:30:13 -0800 (PST)

Allen,

check this link:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/articles/serpentineconversion.php

It may be helpful, I don't know. It used to be open to
read, now you have to subscribe or join ford-trucks. I
sent in to get a password, but it can take up to 24
hours, and I used my yahoo email, so it may get kicked
out.

Go to the link and subscribe so you can read the
article, it may be helpful, don't know. Its written by
Mike Boyd.

--Jim