Re: [Bfix] Po boy compressor

From: 70 Bronco <Bronco_at_YourComputerSolution.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:56:55 -0700

Could someone explain this in a little more detail. I am not understanding how this works. Did they spray ether on the inside of the tire? On the rim? Not that I want to run out and give it a shot but if I was ever in a situation where worse came to worse I would like to know how to do it.

Thanks,
Todd.

>>> "Keith Forrest" <rforrest5904_at_home.com> 02/12/02 02:58PM >>>
 That is one of the many useful tricks that Uncle Sam taught me. It will set the bead and air up the tire to operating pressure in 1 swift movement. I have also witnessed a split rim deuce and a half tire destroy a safety cage and truck parked next to it when it let go. Oh the memories.

Keith Forrest
SEB