Re: New Softtop Options

From: Evan and Taras <yasky_at_nethtc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:14:49 -0600

    I stopped at Wild horses booth at Off road for Hope a week and a half
ago and took a good look at the top. I was impressed with how good it
looked. It is completely redesigned and has nice zip out window on the sides
with the fasttrac type of fit for sides and back. It also has a bar on the
back that allows for the tailgate to open without touching the soft top. I
have no idea how well it weathers or rides but I was impressed with looking
at it. If I had not just bought a fasttrac last year, I would give it a try.
Just my opinion.
     Also had a chance to talk a bit with Jim. Nice guy.

Evan