new 5.0 at home salvage

From: Stan & Laura <garanger_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:03:50 -0500

This company lets anyone in in Ga and NC
http://www.iaai-bid.com/branchlist.asp
You do have to pay $150 a year to get in, and have to remove the car within
24 hours.

I bought a decent 66 T-bird for $850, and saw a 96 T-bird with no body
damage go for $1450.
saw a not too bad bashed 99 Stang go for $2400, but man, the trucks and
suvs, were sky high, a smashed 98 4x4 Yukon brought $8700