Re: Re: [Bfix] Po boy compressor

From: thorton <thorton_at_swva.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:17:16 -0500

Todd I think what they are talking about is a device where you remove one
sparkplug and thread an air hose into the hole. This uses the compression of
the cylinder to inflate the tire. The down side and potentially dangerous
aspect is that the un-ignited gasoline that was sucked into the cylinder is
now pumped out the exhaust and also through the hose into the tire you just
inflated!_at_
Terry Horton
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/