Re: Wire harness

From: Aaron Heugly <AHeugly_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:51:28 -0700

Jim, I personally went with the Centech harness for a certain reason. The Painless is not bronco specific. It is designed to fit a variety of vehicles, jeeps, broncos, etc., so modifications will be necessary. The Centech however is bronco specific. This way the wiring fits exactly where it should, all wires are labeled, and I have to say, it is very high quality. There is also Ron Francis Wireworks that makes a "general" wiring harness. Spend the $85 extra and go with the Centech, you will be glad you did, one of the best mods I have done to my bronco. Now EVERYTHING WORKS!

Aaron Heugly
68 Bronco
SLC< UT