Re: WHAT WINCH

From: Brett Kinch <kinchx4_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:54:21 -0700

K, gotta boast about the only thing I've ever won in my life.....
Last year at the Montrose event I won a raffle grand prize winch,
 a Ramsey Platinum 9500 Limited Edition Bad Boy. I ordered it in powder coat
blue.
5.3 hp high speed motor, EIP wire rope, and a new self locking clutch drum.
The unit came with the new wired control design and the wireless key chain
remote and module, that you can operate from 50 feet away. Also in the
goodies were a roller fairlead, a cable hook that has a latch to lock in
whatever it's hooked to, and the biggest, beefiest snatch block with a built
in drop forged hook I've ever seen. The winch looks incredible in solid
powder coat blue. I'm saving it for the last touch of the new rock rig I'm
building, so I can't comment on its' performance, but I have no doubt I'll
be disappointed.
They don't make the Bad Boy anymore, but they do have the Platinum Series
Patriot to take its' place....
www.ramsey.com
Brett Kinch
Rock-Quip