Re: WHAT WINCH

From: Brian Keeler <taxwiz_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:07:29 -0500

My 8274 kicks. Not only strong but gets you out FAST! The only bad thing is
that it sticks up and restricts air flow into your grill and the mounting
bracket can add extra cost to your winch bumper. The 9500 seems good all
around, cheaper, easier to mount, low profile and above average in performance.
But if you have to have the best, the 8274 is the one IMO.
BK