RE: [Bfix] Dewalt tools have my vote....They support us

From: <jangel_at_ci.tacoma.wa.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:32:57 -0800

I just finished burning up my 1/2" drive Dewalt drill. Still runs, but
smokes and shoots sparks. I did it mixing up Thinset for a tile project at
home, but then again I've had the thing for 2+ years and used the hell out
of it. Overall very happy with it. I've also got a Dewalt chop saw that is
super nice and works like a champ.