RE: [EBML2] lift dilemma

From: Dusenberry, Quinn <quinn.dusenberry_at_red.gd-ots.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:32:47 -0800

Not to knock Chuck's spring rockers, but if you want to free the springs up
a bit and not gain the lift of the rockers, you could put the Orbit-Eyes in
the springs instead of the rubber bushings.

http://www.aor4x4.com/catalog.htm

One of the Bronco guys just did this, but the name escapes me right now. He
ordered some Alcan springs which accommodated the Orbit-Eyes but I don't
know if you could install them in the springs you already have.