trail rig update

From: hotrod069 <hotrod069_at_mail.ev1.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:19:12 -0600

If anyone is interested.....all the r&d, hem&hawin', and undecisiveness is over....the trail rig is on its way. Build up starts the first week in April....got it cleared with the boss. Las Cruses sent me further over the edge than I was in Montrose....bad, bad, bad move.

Lee, Jason, Chris, Gerry......I blamned it all on you guys. You are no longer welcome at my house, per the wife. heheheheh.......

All items except tires and beadlocks are present and accounted for....let the building begin.

--
Jody Kunze