RE: another take on the custom cage--pic link

From: Hooker, Tracy B <thooker_at_psl.nmsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:25:11 -0700

That's a nice cage! You did a great job! I was thinking of doing the
same type of grab bar on mine, but I am concerned about smashing the
passengers head into it. You never know how much a person can move,
even if wearing seat belts, in a rollover. I was worried that my
passenger might hit their head on the grab bar in an accident.

Tracy