Re: stretching out

From: Lee Novikoff <Lee_at_tidalgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:27:54 -0600

I do not believe there is a true "optimum" wheelbase. It depends upon the
terrain. Here are my opinions on some of the more popular places:
Farmington 104
Moab 104
Las Cruces 100
Montrose 96
Clayton OK 98
Johnston Valley 100

99 to 100 would be a really good middle ground. If you really want an
advantage make it 104 and have an extra set of links you could use for
different areas.
-Lee Novikoff
San Antonio Texas