Re: 95 F-150 5.0 engine a good choice?

From: Evan and Taras <yasky_at_nethtc.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:55:56 -0600

    I have a 2" body lift and a hole cut in the hood with a hood bubble for
my current performer intake and tall air cleaner. Would this be high enough?
Also, if I put in a chip for more ponys would I be dissappointed with the
horsepower? I will spend more money for the stang motor but only if its
going to make enough difference.
Thanks,
Evan