New Guy Here

From: <PhillopianSquirt_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:41:48 EST

Hey all

What's going on ? My name is Phill , and I just got my first bronco , a
pretty nice '72 .. Its currently in the shop , getting totally tricked out
for some heavy duty trails ..

I was wondering what your opinions on the ARB air lockers are ? I am getting
conflicting answers about them , and was wondering what y'all thought ? Am I
better off with detroits ? I don't mind the money , I just want to make sure
I get the best .. So thanks in advance , and I am looking forward to posting
on this list a lot ! I live in Southren California , and am pretty new to
offroading , so if anybody wants to meet up that'd be really cool !

See ya