Re: New Guy Here

From: Keith Forrest <rforrest5904_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:49:32 -0500

 That is a really unique e-mail address He He. Is the truck gonna be street driven alot or is it gonna be a "Trail Rig". You have to decide what you are gonna do with it on a daily basis. I run a full spool in mine but I dont drive it much except to the trails ,on the trails,and back. It is not a Daily Driver so I live with the street maners that it has.

Keith Forrest
SEB