Re: New Guy Here

From: Stephen Urban <sfu_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:19:40 -0800

Go with the OX Locker in the front (no air lines to leak or break). My
buddy has an ARB in his Jeep and is ALWAYS chasing leaks. The Detroit
will work well in the rear. I have one in my daily driver and as long
as I take it easy going around corners I don't even notice it.

Steve Urban
EBR#0692
CA4WDC#3576
29 Palms, CA.
"sfu_at_thegrid.net" <mailto:sfu_at_thegrid.net>