Fw: New Guy Here

From: Brian <nvrstuk_at_eburg.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:44:40 -0800

    ARB has a great reputation and stand behind their product. Ask CAT if
Detroit will ever replace a part a day after the warranty is over!

Only problems with ARB's leaking air is 90% of the leaks are traceable to
the installer running the air lines improperly. I've been running my front
ARB for over 12 years and my 9" ARB has been in for over 3 years.

I'd never go back to a Detroit. Had one for 3 years. I'd go full spool
before going to a Detroit again

Brian
Brian_at_nvrstuk..."All the parts so it will run..." Keep the snow coming!
700PolarismodRMK